- Motorbike rental. Our company provides budget motorcycle rental service in Hua Hin. http://huahin-rent.com/catalog/moto/
- Transfers between Hua Hin and Bangkok City (including Don Muang and Suvarnabhumi airports). http://huahin-rent.com/catalog_transfers/
We have great taxi service. The team of our drivers consists of friendly professionals. In our park are exceptionally comfortable cars and minivans of the VIP -class.
It is possible to book online via http://huahin-rent.com/:
- Select your pick-up and drop-off dates, locations and rental period.
- Choose the best car for you from our list. We will show you the cheapest car hire deals in Hua Hin.
- If you were not in Hua Hin and wanted to book the car in advance, we would required secure booking deposit for the car.
To do this is very simple, you just need to contact us in any convenient way for you - via the site, email, WhatsApp.
- We deliver the car free of charge to and from the customer at various locations in Hua Hin.
IMPORTANT - you have to provide your driver's license or passport for car rental.
Terms of payment:
- Payment is made in advance.
- Paypal payment if you like.
- NO DEPOSIT.
- The amount cannot be refunded, in case of reduction of the lease period due to the fault of the customer.
- All our cars are in excellent condition, exclusively with automatic transmission.
- There is a discount for any type of lease for an extended period of time - from 6 months. More details can be found by contacting us in any convenient way for you.
- First-class service and 24/7 customer support.
- If necessary, we can provide a car seat.
- There is a free delivery of cars to/from the customer to various locations of Hua Hin.
-If you are staying in Cha-Am or Pranburi there will be an extra charge for delivery- 300 baht.
– First class insurance is the most comprehensive type of car insurance in Thailand.
It typically covers our cars, the driver’s life, costs associated with injury to the driver and passengers, and third-party liability, and property damage.
– If there is an accident, you must contact us 081-247-8603 immediately.
DO NOT negotiate with third parties under any circumstances.
– If the accident occurred due to your fault or no another party in the accident, you will cover the damage in the amount not to exceed 5000 baht.
The insurance company covers the remaining of the damages.
In our company, we provide motorbike rental services at the lowest price in Hua Hin.
IMPORTANT - you will need to provide your driver's license or passport for car rental.
Terms of payment:
- Payment is made in advance: cash or Paypal.
- When renting motorbikes for more than 7 days, the delivery is free.
- In the case of delivery to Cha-Am or Pranburi, an additional fee of 300 baht is taken.
- If damage to the motorbike is caused, you will refund the cost of new parts.
The loss of a motorbike in a lease is punishable by payment of compensation in the amount of the tariff of the retail market.
The loss of a key -300 baht.
The easiest way to book transfer to Hua Hin is the site: http://huahin-rent.com/catalog_transfers/
To order a transfer, you must specify:
- date and time, as well as the address from where we need to pick up you;
-Choose a vehicle.
We will provide you a car that you picked in your reservation form.
Sometimes we do free upgrade to our customers. For example, if you order Camry, we can provide Toyota Innova that normally cost more, for free of charge.
Such a replacement can also be carried out for technical reasons; an additional fee is also not charged.
How else can I order?
You can book with:
- contact us on WhatsApp + 6681-247-8603;
- you can send an application to our email HuaHinTaxiService@yahoo.com;
-write us on Facebook
For the application to be accepted, it is necessary to indicate the following data:
- Exact time and day of arrival (departure);
- The airport to which you arrive or address of your place;
- Specify the flight number;
- Surname and first name;
- The place where you need to go by car, it could be the airport or any other area in Thailand;
- Model, brand, and features of transport;
- Number of passengers;
- Number of suitcases;
- Phone number.
The Driver will be waiting for you at gate (exit) 3 Arrival Floor Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport. He will be holding the sign with your name on it. All you will need to do is just to proceed to this location and look for your name on the board.
The standard rates for the transfers between Bangkok and Hua Hin for your trip you can see through reservation form
Our drivers work seven days a week 24 hours a day. We take care of your safety so that the driver can work well and ensure your safety; all employees work either in the night or the day shift. If you book a transfer at night, you do not have to pay extra.
The cost of the transfer includes insurance, all kinds of fees and money to refuel the car.
Please advise in advance if:
- about any oversized bags, strollers, sports equipment and excessive baggage.
-If you need a car baby seat, please inform us in advance. An additional fee applies – 150 baht.
- it is necessary to indicate whether you are traveling with animals.
- whether it will be required to interrupt the trip because you need to purchase food or exchange currency.
- If you advise us when ordering, the driver will be able to lead you to an exchange office where you can quickly exchange.
- If for some reason, the aircraft is delayed or the date of flight is postponed, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible.
Paypal payment in advance if you like.
Toyota Altis allows you to comfortably accommodate three people and put two suitcases in the trunk;
Toyota Camry enable you to take 2-3 passengers, and the trunk holds two standard bags;
Minibus Toyota Innova accommodates 4 passengers; it can comfortably accommodate from 4 to 5 suitcases;
Minibus Fortuner accommodates 4 passengers; it can comfortably accommodate 4-5 luggage;
The VIP class car can accommodate up to 9 passengers and has 7 luggage seats.
1. Wat Khao Takiap
Khao Takiab hill is also known as monkey mountain, because a lot of monkeys are living there.You can feed them. A short walk you will find a beautiful Chinese temple,Buddhist temple and beautiful sea views.
2.Hua Hin Hin Lek Fai viewpoint
If you're looking for some spectacular views of Hua Hin, you need search Khao Lek Fai. There are 6 viewpoints.
3. Artist Village
This is a unique attraction with art galleries, classes and exhibitions.
Opening Hours Tue – Sun 10:00 am. - 05:00 pm.
4. Elephant Village
You will meet the elephants there, to feed them some bananas. Afterwards, you can go for a ride on the backs of these huge beasts.
Opening Hours Daily from 08:00 am. - 06:00 pm.
Admission 1,000 Baht per 1 hour ride.
5. Wat Huay Mongkol.
There is the largest statue of Luang Phor Thuad, who is a legendary Thai monk revered for his enlightenment and ability to perform miracles. Also here you can go to the park with a lake.
Opening Hours : Daily from 05:00 am. – 10:00 pm
6. Dao cave
The cave is very unique and has an adventurous feel to it but very accessible
7. Monsoon Valley Vineyard
It is built on a former elephant corral, a sublime place where wild Asian elephants were domes ticated. The terrain, comprising mostly of loamy-sand and slate, is conducive to the cultivation of grapes providing the seaside resort town of Hua Hin with its first boutique vineyard. Today, visitors are welcome to explore New Latitude Wines.
8. Pala-U Waterfall
It is set in unspoilt rainforest that's teeming with birds, butterflies and all kinds of other wildlife. The third level offers a refreshing swimming hole after the short jungle trek.
Admission: 400 Baht for adult
9. Mrigadayavan Palace (Marukhathaiyawan)
Maruekhathaiyawan Palace is a summer seaside palace, and it is often referred to as "the palace of love and hope".
Opening Hours : 08.00- 16.00 daily,except Wed.
10. Swiss Sheep Farm
Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth, style European country.
Opening Hours Mon - Fri 10:00 am. - 07:00 pm., Sat - Sun 09:00 am. - 07:00 pm.
Admission Adult 120 Baht, Child 80 Baht
11. Safari & Adventure Park
It's one of its kind in adventure traveling and nature treks. This gives a fun filled variety entertainmant and activities for you and your family such as Elephant Show, Polo Riding, Horse Carriage, Elephant Show, etc. Apart from scenic views and landscapes the is adventure and thrill as well.
Opening Hours: Daily from 08:00 am. - 05:00 pm
12.Pranburi Forest park
It is a quiet and relaxing place near the sea.
13.Khao Sam Roi Yot National park
This coastal national park covers an area of 98 square kilometres with limestone mountains, mangrove swamps, beautiful caves and beaches.
Admission: 400 Baht for adult
.14.Kaeo cave Sam Roi Yot
The rock formations in this cave sparkle splendidly like crystal in the light.
15.Phraya Nakhon Sam Roi Yot
Cave can be reached on foot from Laem Sala beach inside the park. The rather steep and rocky ascent up the side of the mountain about 30 minutes. In the middle of the cave is a Thai-style pavilion built for a visit by King Rama V in 1896. Waterparks:
16.Santorini Waterpark Cha-Am
Opening Hours: 10.00-17.30 daily, except sun. - 10.00 -18.30
Admission: 900 baht/adult. 500 baht/child.
16.Waterpark Vana Nava
Opening Hours: 10.00-18.00 daily.
Admission: 1000 baht/adult. 600 baht/child
17.Black Mountain Water park
Opening Hours: 10.00-17.00 daily.
Admission: 600 baht/adult. 300 baht/child (5-12 ages)
Hua Hin Beaches:
Suan Son Pradipat Beach
Located on the other side of Khao Takieb about 8km south of Hua Hin town is Suan Son Pradipat beach meaning Sea Pine Tree Garden Beach. Much quieter than it's neighbour Hua Hin beaches but not without it's own charms. The beach and the adjoining land is owned by the Thai Army.
Sai Noi Beach
Is a small and secluded spot and an ideal day trip away from Hua Hin. As well as the excellent beach, there is a huge Buddha statue on top of the hill which can be reached through a dense forest. Most people just visit Sai Noi beach to unwind and soak up the relaxed atmosphere.
Khao Kalok Beach
Khao Kalok means "skull mountain" in English and the bay is long and wide. There is an interestingly formed cave on the south side with a hole through its middle. You can go swimming, trekking and, of course, just relax in the restaurant on the beach.
Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park Petchaburi
There are three peaks, the western, the central, and the eastern peaks. The Palace is on the western peak, The Chedi is on the central peak, The Temple is on the eastern peak . You can go up by cable car.
. Admission: 150 baht
Khao Luang Cave Petchaburi
This Cave is regarded as the largest and the most important cave of Phetchaburi with a lot of Buddha images inside.
Kaeng Krachang National Park
Kaeng Krachan National Park is famous for dense morning mist covering the park with hill tops sticking above mist cloud around December-March, creating a spectacular view. Also you can have a boat trip on the lake
Hot Spring Petchaburi
The Phetchaburi Provincial Administrative Organisation constructed a 200-metre-long pipe to convey hot water from the springs to the bathrooms with mineral water.
Wat Khao Chong Krachok Prachuap Khiri Khan
The hill's name, meaning a mirror, comes from a natural aperture near its peak which allows light to pass through. There is a flight of 395 steps leading to Thammikaram Temple or Wat Khao Chong Krachok, enshrining relics of the Lord Buddha. The hill also offers a beautiful panorama of Ao Prachuap Bay.
Waghor Aquarium Prachuap Khiri Khan
That aquarium is offering a number of impressive displays of marine and freshwater wildlife.
Opening hours: from 09.00 to 16.00.
Admission: 30 baht.
Markets in Hua Hin.Cicada Market
Every Friday Saturday 4.00 - 11.00 pm. & Sunday 4.00 - 10.00 pm.
Opening hours: from 17.00 to 23.00 Wed.-Sun.
You can buy some food, fruits, souvenirs and simple clothes.
Opening hours: from 18.00 to 23.00 daily.
You can buy some food, seafood, fruits, souvenirs and simple clothes.
Queen Sirikit Park Hua Hin 19 soi Immigration office
The beach here is very quiet. A great place, for a long walk away from the crowds in HUA HIN.
At the entrance to the beach is an open park with grass, seating and a public fitness park area. The road is long and wide making it easy for parking and a great place to take the family for a day out or even go walk your dog.